PDA

View Full Version : Copy DVD Karaoke ???

phucle
07-20-2003, 01:46 PM
Co' ai dung` dvdxcopy and/or any other dvd copy programs such as DVD Decrypter, DVD2One, .... de? copy DVD Karaoke muh tat duoc tieng hat & work nhu original DVD Karaoke ko vay?

Edit: NOT RECOMMEND TO USE DVDX COPY

EvilMan
07-20-2003, 11:33 PM
what sup cu Phuc
nho mi`nh hong? mi`nh la`cu Billy ne` :D
muon copy DVD KARAOKE ha?, de^~ thoi
first you have to recognize if the DVD is over 4.7 GB or not
if your DVD KARAOKE is under 4.7 GB, use DVD Decrypter to decrypter on your COMPUTER FIRST, create 2 folder named as VIDEO_TS, and the other one is AUDIO_TS, put all of your DECRYPTED FILES onto VIDEO_TS folder, and leave AUDIO_TS folder alone, then use the LATEST NERO to burn those 2 FOLDERS, and you're done.

if your DVD KARAOKE IS OVER 4.7 GB (DVD9), obviously, your DVD BURNER DOES NOT SUPPORT DVD9 and you can't find any DVD9 in the market either, you'll have to use DVDX COPY EXPRESS (automactically RIP THE FILES UNDER 4.7 GB FOR YOU) or DVD SQUEEZE (HAVE TO RIP it by YOURSELF!!! )
for convenience, use DVDX COPY EXPRESS (see i mention "EXPRESS") use EXPRESS DVDX COPY ONLY, you can find that on the net with serial/crack or contact me, i'll give you one :rolleyes:
anyways, if you have that, insert the DVD KARAOKE onto your DVD-ROM and let it RIP/DECRYPT/READ or whatever (find a place to SAVE IT TO) you will need that DIRECTORY LATER!!
after it finish ripping (it took me 1 HOUR for DVD9 (over 4.7 GB)), DON'T TOUCH THE DVDX COPY SOFTWARE!!!!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!, just go and find the DIRECTORY where you've saved the files earlier, then HIGHLIGHT THE WHOLE 2 FOLDER (VIDEO_TS, AUDIO_TS) and CUT it or MOVE it to other PLACE OR FOLDER (can be the same drive), the way of doing it is because IF you don't use DVDXCOPY SOFTWARE TO burn the DVD, it will delete THE RIPPED FILES after you CANCEL OR CLOSE the software. after you move it to somewhere else (you can close DVDX COPY EXPRESS), use NERO or Prassi PrimoDVD to burn it (i use "Prassi PrimoDVD 2.0 (English)" best software ever to create DVD, it reduce BUFFER error, i don't like NERO.
YOU'RE DONE!!!!

so' ri`, cu Phu'c ho*i da`i do`ng :cigar: :cigar: :cigar:
have fun HACKING DVDs and COPY illegal stuff :weed:

ONLY WORKS FOR MOVIES NOT KARAOKE OVER 4.7 GB !!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

KonKet
07-20-2003, 11:53 PM
Nghe cách nói thì KonKet nghĩ là cu chưa bao giờ copy DVD Karaoke rồi.
Cách của cu nói chỉ work cho movie DVD thôi. Karaoke DVD có 2 audio stream khác nhau, 1 cái là nhạc + tiếng ca sĩ, cái kia chỉ có nhạc thôi . You have to choose BOTH of them.

I tried to copy cái Asia: Top Hit #2 DVD karaoke rồi.

DVDXCopy Xpress, nó chỉ cho mình chọn có 1 audio stream thôi.

1 điều nữa là cái 2 audio cua karaoke nó chiếm đến gần 2GB rồi (khoảng 900MB/each) thành ra còn lại có 2.6 GB cho video thôi, mà cái original video khoảng 6GB lận , cho nên nếu lấy 2 audio streams thì video sẽ real bad (due to video compression from 6GB down to 2.6GB)

Có cách gì để reduce cái bitrate cua 2 thằng này xuống rồi mới copy ko ? Fải chi 2 cái audio chiếm chừng 800MB thì video quality coi cũng ok ... Original bitrate is pretty high, I think more than 500bps)

Ai có ý kiến gì xin vui lòng chỉ giùm tui nha . Vì KK mới copy có 1 cái mà thấy wải chè đậu wá nên thôi ko copy nữa ...

EvilMan
07-20-2003, 11:57 PM
oh, dzay ha? sorrie nghen, tui tuong no' work for DVD, i didn't realize it, ta.i vi` tui moi du`ng no' copy VAN SON IN THAILAND, work real good nen mi`nh tuong no' cung work on KARAOKE, so' ri` then

work for MOVIES only, ba` con co ba'c. so' ri` so' ri` :p

KonKet
07-21-2003, 12:05 AM
hehe, no big deal. It's interesting to know. I was suprised, too.

phucle
07-21-2003, 01:06 PM
hahhaha de` EvilMan xuong danh' dit moi duoc, chua co' copy any dvd karaoke muh dzam' noi kkakakka. Anyway thax cu Billy & bro KonKet, minh` copied cai backup dvd karaoke bang` dvdxcopy rui, it works okie co' ca? nhac & tieng of casi nhung minh` chua co' any change de thu? on any karaoke system if it works as original.

:D :D :D :D :D

RX300
07-21-2003, 10:06 PM
It will NOT work since my friend just gave me some ASIA and TN karaoke DVD-R which he copy by dvdxcopy. Only one audio track is available so I can't turn off the singer's voice.
Anyone sucessfully do this please share :)

EvilMan
07-22-2003, 01:41 AM
hey cu Phuc, da'm da'nh di't hong, tui so lu'c ma` tui tu.t quan xuong ong cha.y co`n chua ki.p, noi chi ddo`i de` tui ra ma` hiep, y' lon, de` tui ra ma` da'nh. hahahahha... :D :D :D

PhucLe, i think your DVD KARAOKE is under 4.7 GB (SINGLE LAYER) of course you can use any DVD COPY software to do it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hay la` ra tiem mua da.i me. ca'i DVD KARAOKE di, lu'c na`y DVD KARAOKE RE? lam, only $ 11 dollars thoi, copy la`m chi cho ton tien mua DVD-R/DVD+R va` ton thoi gian. :cigar: :cigar: :cigar:

cakeo
07-22-2003, 02:31 AM
hay la` ra tiem mua da.i me. ca'i DVD KARAOKE di, lu'c na`y DVD KARAOKE RE? lam, only $ 11 dollars thoi, copy la`m chi cho ton tien mua DVD-R/DVD+R va` ton thoi gian.

Nah... VN Karaoke thì đúng... Asia, TN cost khoảng $40-$45 per DVD Karaoke... copy rẻ hơn nhiều.

1) DVD-5 thì copy Disc to Disc with any software comes with ur DVD burner.
2) DVD-9:
a) Use DVD Decrypter copy DVD-9 to hard drive
b) Use DVD2One or DVD9to5 compress the VIDEO_TS folder u just copied to 4.7G. Remember to select option Full Movie so it can keep the Karaoke menu for you.
c) Use CopyToDVD hay Nero 6 (previous Nero reportedly can't play after burned.)

Đã burn successfully khoảng 60-70 DVD Karaoke theo cách trên rùi... Still keep 2 channel sound and with Asia Karaoke even keep the movie angle which means you can turn off the Karaoke lyrics on the screen by changing the angle.

VD
07-22-2003, 08:09 AM
CloneDVD Work great... !

DVD9 to DVD5 with keep everythings

KonKet
07-22-2003, 08:19 AM
CAKEO - I had problem with video quality as discussed in the post above. I tried DVD2One, DVDShrink, Instant Copy. (because the audio tracks took too much space) Did you have the same problem? Is there anyway to reduce the audio bitrate before I convert it ? Thanks.

phucle
07-22-2003, 01:41 PM
How about DVD Decrypter? anyone sucessfully burns karaoke with this, i just love to use this program rather than disc to disc.

hey cu EvilMan de? tui keu emgai tui danh' ong moi duoc

:D :D :D :D :D

langchaca
07-22-2003, 06:56 PM
I User Decrypter
DVD2one and Nero
to do it very good

Long
07-22-2003, 07:10 PM
Try using DVDDecryptor and create an iso file. After that, use dvd decryptor to burn that iso file. It's working fine for me. When I compared the original and the copy, they seem to be the same. I don't like using DVD XCopy because the they put in their stupid warning about playing a backed up copy when play your DVD.

cakeo
07-22-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally quote by PhucLe
How about DVD Decrypter? anyone sucessfully burns karaoke with this, i just love to use this program rather than disc to disc.
If your DVD-5 doesn't need crack copy protection then Disc to Disc gonna save you time burning.

Originally posted by Long
Try using DVDDecryptor and create an iso file. After that, use dvd decryptor to burn that iso file. It's working fine for me. When I compared the original and the copy, they seem to be the same. I don't like using DVD XCopy because the they put in their stupid warning about playing a backed up copy when play your DVD.
Of course, the quality is the same Long...'cause looks like u copy DVD-5...
with DVD-9 Karaoke we have to use DVD2One or DVD9to5 to compress 6-7G down to 4.7G... that's why the quality of the video and audio will be lost a little.

Originallly quote by KonKet
Is there anyway to reduce the audio bitrate before I convert it ?
Why should you'worry about that KonKet? What mode are you using when u use DVD Decrypter? ISO? File?...

KonKet
07-22-2003, 11:17 PM
CAKEO - you didn't read my first post carefully. As I mentioned above, the reason I cared about the audio bitrates was that 2 audio streams took nearly 2GB. There was only 2.6GB left for video (total space available is 4.6GB). The original video was almost 6GB. So here we're trying to compress 6GB to 2.6GB which was bout 45%. As the result, the video quality is really bad.

I ripped DVD using ISO mode, then I mounted it with VirtualDeamon. Finally, I would either use DVD2One or InstantCopy to compress it.

phucle
07-23-2003, 02:59 PM
Bro Long confirmed that dvd karaoke works with DVDDecryptor if the source is dvd-5 (of course), how about dvd-9 without compression?

miensoccer
07-24-2003, 05:17 AM
ok kk
mien copy dvd karaoke dvd - 9 to dvd -5 it work. sound are good
but quality lost chut xi'u

di nhien phai chiu thiet hoai chut xiu b/c we don't dvd - 9
theo mien nghi~ da~ hat karaoke thi can audio good
hinh giam xuong con 95% is ok
chu*' bro tim duoc program gia?m audio.. .. sound like shit. sao ma ha't

miensoccer
07-24-2003, 05:19 AM
hey I have Idea copy dvd with out compress

hihihi

all you do.. chose any dvd -5 then copy it.
con dvd - 9 live it alone or buy it

then fittttttttttttttttt

RX300
11-03-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by miensoccer

The best I can get out of DVD Shrink is 60% (from DVD-9 to DVD-5) :cry: How do you get 95%? please share.

Thanks,

KonKet
11-03-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by miensoccer
ok kk
mien copy dvd karaoke dvd - 9 to dvd -5 it work. sound are good
but quality lost chut xi'u

di nhien phai chiu thiet hoai chut xiu b/c we don't dvd - 9
theo mien nghi~ da~ hat karaoke thi can audio good
chu*' bro tim duoc program gia?m audio.. .. sound like shit. sao ma ha't

Read from other thread:

Originally posted by masterBTK
I need it to reduce the danm thu'i DVD ca nhac, they make DVD ca nhac with audio 448Kbps @48Khz that is insane. I hear no difference bettwen their 448Kbps and my reduced 224KBps, this way I can keep more quality picture by less bitrate on sound....:( :weed:

tayninhtv
11-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Most of the Karaoke dvd made by Asia or Thuy Nga these days are 2 layers, look at the most recent release by ThuyNga (43 or 44) they are 8.1 gigabytes/dvd, with this size you can slpit it to 2 one layer disc to have 100% quality, but we'll lost the menu and the song list ... So what do we have to do :-)

I've already done backup these 2 dvds, using InstantCopy to backup full disc, the VIDEO quality is still ok, it's no where compare to the original since we compressed it almost 50%. But the good thing is the audio is still 100% which we cared the most IMHO.

so, what is your point :-)?

*** Dont use Dvd2one or Shrink to backup any dvd that the size is bigger than 6.7 gig
OR
***Only use Instantcopy to backup dvd that size is 6.7 gig or bigger.

$.02

Hong
01-02-2004, 08:16 PM
1/Use DVD Decrypter copy DVD-9 to hard drive
2/use cloneDVD to burn to DVD+R

I did 70 of them

TinhQuayGot
02-20-2004, 10:50 PM
Xin cho hỏi làm sao biết DVD nào DVD-5, và DVD nào là DVD-9? Sorry for my dumb questions 'cuz I'm new to copying DVD. Thanks

phucle
02-20-2004, 11:40 PM
bro TinhQuatGot, DVD Decrypter will tell if it's single layer (dvd5) or double layer (dvd9)

TinhQuayGot
02-21-2004, 12:21 PM
Thanks bro phucle :)

Nah... VN Karaoke thì đúng... Asia, TN cost khoảng $40-$45 per DVD Karaoke... copy rẻ hơn nhiều.

1) DVD-5 thì copy Disc to Disc with any software comes with ur DVD burner.
2) DVD-9:
a) Use DVD Decrypter copy DVD-9 to hard drive
b) Use DVD2One or DVD9to5 compress the VIDEO_TS folder u just copied to 4.7G. Remember to select option Full Movie so it can keep the Karaoke menu for you.
c) Use CopyToDVD hay Nero 6 (previous Nero reportedly can't play after burned.)

Đã burn successfully khoảng 60-70 DVD Karaoke theo cách trên rùi... Still keep 2 channel sound and with Asia Karaoke even keep the movie angle which means you can turn off the Karaoke lyrics on the screen by changing the angle.

cakeo, plz tell me where can I download DVD9to5? Thanks a lot

alann
06-10-2005, 05:03 PM
I tried to copy "Thế hệ Trẻ" DVD but the DVD Drive (DVD Decrypter) could not see anything on the disc. Is it some type copy protection? I am using New BenQ DVD +-R/RW drive on a super fast computer :-) I already copied more than 50 blockbuster DVD without a problem.

Any idea?
alann@hotmail.com

Hong
07-09-2005, 12:38 PM
I User Decrypter
and then CloneDVD2_2.8.4.1
They work great!!!!!!!
Asia, TN... about 60 DVD-R, and no problems at all.

VD
07-09-2005, 09:51 PM
I tried to copy "Thế hệ Trẻ" DVD but the DVD Drive (DVD Decrypter) could not see anything on the disc. Is it some type copy protection? I am using New BenQ DVD +-R/RW drive on a super fast computer :-) I already copied more than 50 blockbuster DVD without a problem.

Any idea?
alann@hotmail.com

I got one problem like You b4 .. the disc KARAOKE vietnamese but made in China ( bought from vietnam ). I try On Pioneer, LG, Benq, NEC .. but out of luck but they can play on standalone DVD player .. strange !!!!

VD
07-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Xin cho hỏi làm sao biết DVD nào DVD-5, và DVD nào là DVD-9? Sorry for my dumb questions 'cuz I'm new to copying DVD. Thanks

Most of the press DVD are DVD9 ( all of them ) .... but sometimes the movies is less equal DVD5 so you can copy normal no need to compress

danden
07-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Most of the press DVD are DVD9 ( all of them ) .... but sometimes the movies is less equal DVD5 so you can copy normal no need to compress
:attention

duchoustont
04-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Xin chao tat ca... am new here... co ai chi dum cho nao de lay may cai software de burn dvd-movies hay karaoke-dvd khong vay... cam on nhieu.

huan2345
04-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Xin chao tat ca... am new here... co ai chi dum cho nao de lay may cai software de burn dvd-movies hay karaoke-dvd khong vay... cam on nhieu.
do not be lazy
search...

giatugiatu
04-25-2006, 01:06 PM

Welcome to VCB bro duchoustont . Open this website to look for needed softwares .

___http://soft-best.net/

Type DVD in the search window on leftside and click search . It will take you to another page where you can download all kind of DVD softwares .
Have fun!
gtgt

P.S. Remember to run anti-virus softwares ... spy-wares ..etc... everytime you download anything from the internet .Just a frienfly reminder .

asdfgh
04-26-2006, 01:03 AM
Have you ever heard of DVD Lab Pro? Chuyên trị Karaoke DVD! Member KK concern about video quality then divide them into two 4.7G or use single 8.5G.
First, I would rip it into single song by using DVD Decrypter, then DVD Lab Pro to put it back and place it in HD, use Power DVD or anykind that play DVD, make sure everything ok, the most important thing that you're able to turn off and on the singer voice (audio 1 and 2), after you satisfy with the result then burn to disk (anykind of softwares will do that). Reason using DVD Lab Pro will allow you to have 2 audio channels which most Karaoke got it. Good luck!

alann
04-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Have you ever heard of DVD Lab Pro? Chuyên trị Karaoke DVD! Member KK concern about video quality then divide them into two 4.7G or use single 8.5G.
First, I would rip it into single song by using DVD Decrypter, then DVD Lab Pro to put it back and place it in HD, use Power DVD or anykind that play DVD, make sure everything ok, the most important thing that you're able to turn off and on the singer voice (audio 1 and 2), after you satisfy with the result then burn to disk (anykind of softwares will do that). Reason using DVD Lab Pro will allow you to have 2 audio channels which most Karaoke got it. Good luck!

OK..ok !! since you're real an expert here, can you send us some links to download this software? That would give you another 10 point!!

Thank you much
:wave:

asdfgh
04-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Are you being lazy? type google.com, hit enter
Search DVD Lab Pro (tons of them are in there.)
http://www.download.com/DVD-Lab-Pro/3000-7970-10334208.html

asdfgh
04-28-2006, 11:10 AM
The only SW that is great for duplicating DVD is Shrink. It's even better yet, it's free. It works great for movies, karaokes, you name it. What I have posted earlier is for selecting songs from several DVD Karaoke Discs and join them all to one disc. In general, DVD to DVD just use Shrink unless that source DVD is too big then you have to split it. Good luck
http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/dvdshrink31-main.htm

asdfgh
04-28-2006, 12:30 PM
http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/dvd-lab.htm

alann
04-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Are you being lazy? type google.com, hit enter
Search DVD Lab Pro (tons of them are in there.)
http://www.download.com/DVD-Lab-Pro/3000-7970-10334208.html

Well.... If I'm lazy, I would ask you to do recording for me too ...kekekek. Anyway thanks for sharing the "demo" version. I don't think many of us like the demo version or shared version anyway!...even there are (tons of them...in there)

Any "good" version outthere?

Thanks but ....you-know-what :laugh:

Cheers,

isme
04-28-2006, 06:21 PM
here it is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8NFFHB89 dvd lab pro with crack