Cable Internet Trick for Cable TVWARNING:
1. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH THIS INFORMATION (NONE OF MY BUSINESS!).
2. THIS TRICK IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT ALREADY HAVE CABLE INTERNET.
1. I do not recommend you to steal the whole cable line without paying at all.
2. This method is only apply to those who pay for their cable internet.
3. Steal the whole cable line without paying could get fine if they know.
4. Cable company have a regular check up at every 6 months. They will run their truck around your neighborhood with a radar like, scan area with signal. The data will input in their system to see if you do have some kind of subscribe or not or sometime its only maintenance checkup to see where the line break. this is only check for OPEN line or CLOSE line. they don't know if you have cable internet or cable TV.
5. therefore if you have subscribe "Cable Internet" they will not find out whether you have remove the filter or not.
Buy High Speed Spliter at:
1. Amazon.com cost around $6.00 to $15.00 depend on how many way splitter
2. Ebay.com go around $3.00 to $15.00 depend on how many way splitter
3. buy.com Very expensive $19.99 only 2 ways splitter. this is good for outdoor.
okay here's the deal, do not try this if you afraid of getting caught. I just want to show you this trick I know. I pay 45/month for the cable internet (Road Runner) and Cable TV basically already in the SAME LINE going in my house. I recently move to a new house and this area come with free basic Cable TV so I don't have to mess with this anymore. if you get caught this is normal for the technician to forget install a TV filter to block signal, or just said you don't know. all you did is order cable TV and that's how it was.
filter information how it work!
fake filter only block channel 75-80
Normally Cable Internet and Cable TV run on the same line with different wave frequency. So if you have cable internet in your house, which mean you already have cable TV! but one little problem. You can't get any TV signal because you have a filter blocking it, all you need is free your line with both signal coming in just paying single Cable Internet price!
1. Here what the filter would look like, mine is square.. but in many other area it may look a little different, I know they have round one and other kind. anyway this is just to show yall what it will look like.
2. Next to get this working you will need a splitter .. a high speed one.. at least 1000MHz+ up! the higher the MHz the clear the picture are, and the higher the MHz the faster your cable will run.. if you have slow cable you might want to buy better splitter. it will increase the bandwidth pass through. if you have a normal 900Mhz cable splitter this WILL NOT work and WILL DISABLE your cable internet. You can get most of this "high speed" splitter at Sattlelite section.
3. here is what my cable box look like in my backyard, there is one cable box per every 4 house.. I'm lucky because the box actually locate in my backyard. if you don't have this box in your backyard than it must be in your neighbor, just ask them that the cable company want you to come and check something in the box.. and while looking at it take the filter out. sometime it stuck.. there shouldn't be any lock on this thing unless its a brand new 2003 house. just kick it and it will pop open.
4. This is what it look inside the cable box... my Cable Internet (Road Runner) show there without the filter because the area come with free Basic Cable TV. the filter you see me holding in the other picture is from my old house.
5. If you have a filter it should look something like this. The the filter go direct to the cable poll and the other end to in the end of the filter.
6. All you have to remove the filter out! and plug the original line back in and you're done! there should be a tag in the cable line.. if you don't have to cut this tag! don't cut it.. because that's your ID card... show that you did order cable. if a guy come and check he don't see this ID than he will think you stole cable by just run a line to it.
7. After you done taking the filter out, go inside and split the line coming in to how many cable room that you want... one end should go to the cable modem ... and whatever else it split to your bedroom etc. You can buy a cable box and get all the channel... easy right? go to Ebay.com to get filter and find Universal Cable Box. They have a whole bunch. "High Speed 2GHz Filter go around ($3.00 - $20.00) and Cable Box go around ($40.00 - $200.00) you don't need a really expansive one. if you don't want the box you will still get like basic 40 channels in your house.
ENJOY, YOU'RE DONE!